* Very pleased with my dealings with this company. Davy was very professional from start to finish and the job carried out on my alloys was perfect - 5 STARS
* Great job, really happy with the quality and speed of the work done, very professional and knowledgeable service and we will be recommending to others - 5 STARS
* Well, what an amazing, professional uncomplicated system. After making contact with WheelRight, and explaining the problem, Mr. Garrett arranged to collect the wheel from my home. He arrived on time, removed wheel and replaced with Space Saver Spare. This was Monday.... he arranged to return it Wednesday, and he did, just as he said he would. The problem wasn’t about appearance, I just wanted my tyre to stay inflated longer than 2 days. But now it has been returned and the wheel looks amazing, LIKE NEW - in better condition than my car. Feel I ought to have the other 3 done now to maintain the standard. Top class job. Really great service, very knowledgeable, explains everything, I learnt so much just listening to him. Really top class company , from customer service to cost and quality of their work. Thank you! The quality of the work is superb.....will be recommending them to everyone - 5 STARS
* First class service as always. Not five stars I would give them six and would not consider going anywhere else.
. Well done Dave and the team👍. - 6 out of 5 STARS.
* Had 4 diamond cut alloys refurbished to gun metal finish, Dave talked me through what was going to be done and collected my car on monday and said it would be returned Wednesday and it was with all wheels looking brand new , very professional from start to finish, would highly recommend there guys to all - 5 STARS
* Just got my wheels back from WheelRight and I'm absolutely delighted with the refurbishment.
After taking my car to numerous other companies for a quote, I decided to try WheelRight and was very impressed. David showed me samples of his work and I was sold on the spot. I dropped my wheels off on the Thursday night and had them back on the bank holiday Monday, which I was very impressed with being done over the course of the weekend. David was in touch with updates and I couldn't wait to see the finished product. I had 4 brand new looking wheels back and was over the moon. I would definitely recommend WheelRight and use them again. The level of customer service, care and workmanship was fantastic. - 5 STARS
* Good job and good service - 5 STARS
WheelRight Customer Reviews
* Had my wheels refurbished on my Astra and they are fantastic. David assured me they would be as good as new and they were. The finished wheels were just first class, better than new. I would recommend wheelright to everyone. Thanks again David for a job well done - 5 STARS
* Hi Davey, I'm sorry I haven't got round to leaving feedback earlier. I'm very pleased and impressed with the finish and the advice given. Happy to leave feedback for your website below and I'll get a photo to you soon:
" I found Wheelright on an internet search and met up at the workshop. Davey was very helpful and clearly knowledgeable about the product and service he offers. He has lots of examples of his work to view and choose from. I went with his advice and change my scuffed Mercedes allloys into a fantastic black chrome finish looking brand new in only a day and half. I was very happy with the price too, - a lot less than I had expected. I certainly don't intend damaging my alloys in the future, but if I do then I'll certainly be back. Highly recommended. - 5 STARS"
* Very impressed with the company and service. Dave came to my workplace 12 o’clock on the Monday, took my wheel away and explained what would be done. This was returned and fitted to my car before 12 the next day. You cannot get better service. My car is a 2 months old Infinity, the damage on the Gunmetal Alloy spoiled the car but its back to as new now. Great service, very professional and excellent value for money. Thoroughly recommended - 5 STARS
* Hi, I would like to provide you with my review, We have just had the alloys refurbished on our company car and they are now looking brand new, They were really bad before and now it looks like a totally different car - 5 STARS
* In two recent trips to WheelRight, first for Range Rover alloy repair (Diamond cut) and second for caravan alloy repair (alloy weld) I can honestly say that Davey has repaired both to an excellent standard. Immediate attention given in a very professional manner. Would highly recommend using WheelRight for alloy wheel repair. - 5 Stars.
* Hi Davy, Wanted to thank you and the Team on a Fantastic Job on the 4 Mercedes Alloy Wheels.
Really Top Job, Wheels Look Factory Finish - 5 STARS
* I would just like to thank you guys for a fast and excellent service, well recommended and would definitely come back to you guy's, 100% happy with the overall service, very professional. - 5 STARS
* Fantastic service, incredible difference to my wheels would recommend to anyone wanting their wheels refurbed or colour changed - 5 STARS
* I recently had a set of 4 alloy wheels refurbished by these guys and they done a fantastic job. My wheels had scratches and kerbing on them and after WheelRight had finished you would never know. They were also very polite and accommodating. I would not hesitate to use these guys again. Thanks - 5 STARS
We value customer feedback, if you would like to leave a review please email us at email@example.com
* Second time that I have used WheelRight (on different vehicles) for refurbishment of alloy wheels, delighted with the quality of the work, quick and efficient service, called in one day on spec, car went in next day, car back day after. Would highly recommend WheelRight - 5 STARS
* Very pleased with all work carried out heavy dent removed from alloy and supplied & fitted new tyres, very reliable, very at quick getting job complete, could not ask for a better service thanks again - 5 STARS
* Had all 4 of my wheel refurbished by WheelRight, one thing that made me choose WheelRight after getting a few quotes was that his work shop was spotless and clean unlike a local rival who's shop was unkept, that speaks volumes to me.
I dropped the car off on the Wedensday morning & collected it the next day at 6pm. I'm so pleased with the colour that was advised by Dave, Black Chrome. They look amazing in the daylight. So all in all excellent service, excellent job & at a fantastic price. - 5 STARS
* Had all 4 wheels on my Tiguan refurbished and sprayed in Sport Silver colour, the work done is outstanding and makes the car look fab. Davey was friendly and helpful from the start and his advise on colour and after care was spot on. So impressed I am booking my other car in for some paintwork repair. Great local business. - 5 STARS
* Very chuffed with my vw golf mk4 refurb alloys. Amazing service, even better outcome.
Didn't think it was possible to get my alloys looking anything like this. Will recommend to all my friends. - 5 STARS
* Had my Vauxhall alloys refurbished by David and what a job he made. You can see he takes pride in his work, If you need any work done on your alloys I would recommend you give David a call . FIRST CLASS JOB. - 5 STARS
* Thought I was gonna need a to drive around with the space saver but these guys done as repair the same day
and it looks mint - 5 STARS
* Hi, Thanks for a great job on the Mazda I have put a post on What’s on In Washington recommending you which you may want to view . I am also happy for you to use my name and the following recommendation on your website.
Had my alloys for Mazda mx5 refurbished by Wheelright from start to finish their customer service was excellent , everything was explained about the process and there was no pressure to have all four alloys done they would happily have done just the one that was creating the problem. They recommended a change of colour and even removed centre decals and repainted them black too as been used on the new Mazda. The wheels look absolutely fantastic and they even came to the house removed the wheels, took them away and then brought them back and fitted them back on. Cannot recommend these guys enough a lot of large companies could learn about customer service from them. Thanks again a very satisfied customer. - 5 STARS
* Really pleased with my alloys. Great job and Fab service by friendly staff. Would deffo recommend - 5 STARS
* I have no hesitation in recommending WheelRight for great a service and good job satisfaction. I would use again if the need arrises. Thanks - 5 STARS
* WheelRight did a fantastic job on my GT3 split rims. Turned them around faster than they said and delivered them to my house. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. - 5 STARS
* After attending a garage I was informed that the alloys on my Audi A6 required a completely refurbishment. I contacted a number of companies and decided to go with WheelRight. I have to say from the first phone all to the completed job they were superb, clearly very knowledgeable, very professional with a friendly personal touch.
They collected my wheels from my vehicle at my home and fitted temporary wheels while the work was being carried out, they then delivered and re fitted the wheels, everything on time, on budget, along with a guarantee and after care advice. The price for the complete job was extremely competitive. I have no hesitation in recommending WheelRight and will certainly use them again for any of the services they provide. Thank You - 5 STARS
* Very good service recommended to friends and family I would'nt go anywhere else - 5 STARS
* Excellent service. Brilliant from start to finish and the wheels are superb. I would recommend to anyone looking for friendly service and outstanding work. - 5 Stars.
* Hello, Sorry, took me a while but please find below my review: Fantastic service, my alloy wheels are now like new. Very quick and efficient service, I would recommend to everyone. - 5 STARS.
* This is the second tine I have used this company for alloy wheel refurbishment. The first car still lookes exactly the same as when the work was first completed. So I had no hesitation in using them again for this second car. Top marks again for the service, the standard of work, result and the price!! Davey is a pleasure to deal with and explains the process and the options - no problems at all. Thank You - 5 STARS
We would like to give a big thank you to all our customers and in particular the customers that have taken time out to leave us reviews, the fantastic ratings, the kind words of gratitude and the unexpected gifts we have recieved. Its shows we must be doing thing right and its all truly is appreciated .. Thank You.
* Dave was recommended to me by a mate, I traveled 25 mile to get my wheels refurbished by Davey and I have NOT been disappointed, it transformed my car, truly amazing workmanship worth every penny. The amount of people who have asked me "where did you get your wheels done" in the two days I've had it back is outstanding, which of course I've given them Davey's details. Thanks again Davey. - 5 STARS
* I had a new tyre fitted at Kwik Fit in Sunderland and was then told I required a wheel refurbishment. So I searched the internet and found Davey at Wheelright, thank goodness. He explained what wheelright do and what was needed for my wheel, all in clearly understood language - no ridiculous jargon. He removed the wheels from my old car at my home late in the afternoon and returned and refitted them (already balanced) two days later early in the morning. They look like new. I cannot recommend Davey and his team more highly - very efficient, reasonable prices for the work and very courteous - 5 STARS
* I had my 18 inch astra wheels refurbished by WheelRight 2 weeks ago. Could not believe what an amazing job Dave done on them and the price he charged. I will defo use him again in the future - 5 STARS
* Took my wife's car in to have the 20" wheels refurbed in gloss black. They came back as good as new and looked fantastic. Dave the owner was very friendly and knowlegable and gave advice on maintainance and a warranty which shows confidence in his workmanship. I will definately return in the future and certainly recommend his services to anyone - 100% 5 STARS. Thanks Dave.
* Customer service from the beginning to the end is second to none. The lads come picked the wheels up and put them back looking fantastic. I was worried as I didn't really know how they would turn out but I didn't need to, perfect job
Thank you - 5 STARS
* Absolutely fantastic job on my wheels and lovely lads would go back time and time again faultless work - 5 STARS
* Just wish to put on record my thanks to Dave and Steve for their superb refurbishment job on my Merc E Class alloys. The wheels had suffered significant surface corrosion over the last 3 years due to poor quality lacquer and finishing; apparently a common problem with diamond cut wheels. Communication and service have been excellent, especially given the current COVID-19 difficulties. The wheels were collected from home (replacement wheels left on car), stripped and cleaned to bare metal, kerb damage repaired, powder coated to my choice of finish, balanced and then refitted. All within 3 days. Fantastic job and at a very reasonable price. I have no hesitation in recommending Wheelright. - 5 Stars.
* Many thanks Dave and Team for the great job you did on re furbing my alloys. It all went exactly to plan , and as I said I was knocked out with the result. I would recommend you without hesitation ....thanks again , all the best for the future. - 5 STARS
* What can I say.... 1st class service and 1st class result. Originally the wheels let my car down, now my car lets the wheels down, they are perfect, thank you - 5 STARS
* Had five wheels refurbished on my Toyota Celica and they look fantastic.. The service was superb and Davey and his team were so helpful I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again cracking job 👍👍 - 5 STARS
* Two days ago I dropped off my mondeo to have the four wheels refurbished and new tyres fitted, I went to collect the car yesterday and I was totally a very happy customer the wheels were as if Dave had fitted new ones thanks so much to Dave and the team excellent work very very pleased - 5 STARS
* Absolutely delighted with the refurbishment to my Audi A3 wheels. Excellent service from start to finish and a top quality job. Thank you! - 5 Stars.
* First class workmanship, first class customer service.
I found Wheelright Alloy wheel refurbishment online and decided to use them as they were local to me. I went to the workshop where I was met by the owner David. I explained that my son had kerbed his wheel and also had a spare alloy to put on whilst the repairs were being done. David suggested that we repair the spare as the kerbed one on the car wasn't that bad. The spare alloy was, in my opinion, totally beyond repair. I wish I had taken a photo of it before I left! Wheelright have repaired this alloy, and it looks brand new. The transformation is absolutely amazing. Me being a car enthusiast, I am always wary of anyone working on my cars. All I can say is give these guys a call and you wont be dissapointed. The quality of the workmanship and finished product is first class, but also the quality of customer service is second to none and alot of people like myself find this appealing. Thanks David for a great repair at a great price. I would have no hesitation recommending these guys - 5 STARS
* Having used this company before for a cracked alloy and seen there workmanship I had no worries about going back for a full refurbishment, but have to say they have surprised me with the quality they are like brand new, out of the factory quality, fantastic work and look great...I would recommend this company to anyone. Cheers Dave. - 5 STARS
* Just had my 4 wheels full refurbished and also had them change to black gloss. Davey done a amazing job on them, they look like different wheels now.
I went on holiday so Davey came round to my house took my wheels away done the refurbishment and were back on my car before i got back excellant service.
I would definitely recommend WheelRight and would use them again - 5 STARS
* I spotted wheelwright online as I needed to have one alloy wheel refurbished due to some ‘curbing’ scuff damage. The website quote e-mail system was easy to use and I got a quote back from Davey within a couple of hours. Davey took the wheel from me and 2 days later, job done. The standard of workmanship is excellent, a superb finish and perfect colour match to the other alloys on the car. Davey was very friendly and knowledgeable explaining what to do to when refitting and torquing the nuts on the car and also how to clean and look after the wheels going forward. Thanks Davey, I hope I don’t see you again, but I will return if I have too. I can certainly recommend Wheelright, great job - 5 STARS
* Hello, No it's not another interrogation Haha. Just wanted to say big thank you for putting up with my extensive questioning of the work you would do and for putting up with me checking to ensure you care about what you were doing. Yes, you do care and I have received excellent customer service from the moment I got in touch, you delivered what you said and that these days is rare to find. Fantastic job on the repair and full refurbishment of my wheels. I will highly recommend you to others and already have. - 5 STARS
* Hi Davey, Just wanted to contact you and thank you for the smashing job you made of the wheels for my wife’s Mercedes SLK ... they have really enhanced the look of her car. I will be keeping your number and have passed on to my friends , thanks again. - 5 STARS
* Very good service - 5 STARS
*Hi, Just had my second visit to wheelright in Washington for new tyres and would like to say thank you for a fabulous service and making me feel at ease. It can be quite intimadating for any woman to visit garages or car refurbishment units on her own but I must say the friendly welcome put me at ease straight away. The prices are very reasonable and I know I got value for money. Well done to this family run unit and I know these big corporate businesses could take a leaf out of their books for professional and honest customer care. - 5 STARS. Thank you
* After getting quotes for 4 new alloy wheels and tyres to my Mercedes Avantgrade I decided to get my existing wheels refurbished by WheelRight.
Not only did the finish look fantastic but it also saved me hundreds of pounds into the bargain! 1st class service and 1st class result.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company - 5 STARS
* Picked my mini up today great service would recommend to anyone wheels look amazing cheers - 5 STARS
* Had 4 Alloys on my Mercedes fully refurbished and was very pleased, they look like new. I had problems finding the workshop but the owner David came to my house so I could follow him there where I left the car and he returned me home. Once again when the job was finished he picked me up and took me to collect the car. I would recommend this firm and would use again.10 out of 10 for workmanship, service and price. - 5 STARS
* Just wanted to thank Davey and team for the excellent work. I was disappointed with the look of my diamond cut wheels with water and kerb damage and was initially unsure about having the diamond cut finish removed and them powder coated as I did not expect them to turn out as great as they have. I now wouldn't dream of going anywhere else I've already had 1 great comment and only had the car back for 2 hours. They've done a great job and I would definitely recommend them. Thanks again for a great job. Davey knows what he's talking about. Thanks again mate. - 5 STARS
* Thanks Davey for service above and beyond the call of duty and a service with a smile thanks - 5 STARS
* Hi, I would like to leave the following feedback. Excellent friendly service, explained the whole process, would highly recommend. Thank you. - 5 STARS
* Would like to highly recommend this company to refurbish your wheels, Dave the owner is very committed to customers satisfaction and does a first class job, also very helpful with any questions you would like to raise about any issues you may have. - 5 STARS
* Thanks to Dave, Ste and team for a cracking repair on my RR Sport. Exceptional customer service and speedy refub of the diamond cut alloy! Highly recommended. - 5 STARS.
* Just had the wheels of my Ford Focus ST refurbished by Dave@ WheelRight , he provides an excellent service and the workmanship is second to none. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone requiring anything doing to their alloy wheels - 5 STARS
* Another *5 stars without a shadow of doubt. Got me wheels on me Tiguan R Line done again in silver and have to say the end result was top drawer can’t default Davey and the guys once again. My 3rd time in total and won’t go any anywhere else, take note anybody who wants there wheels done these are the only people you should be contacting don’t settle for anything less than 100%!! 😁. - 5 Stars.
* Wheelright, Excellent service, well explained process of work scope being carried out and aftercare to follow up with, Car also delivered back ahead of schedule date ,Great Job done and the wheel refurbishment has returned the car back to a newer fresher look well pleased, thank you. - 5 STARS
SEE MORE OF OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW
* Just wanted to share my recent experience. Really professional, friendly and efficient service from start to finish! Called up for a quote, next day had my wheel collected, repaired and delivered back and on my vehicle the very same same day. All I had to do was make the phone call! And all great value for money. An all around personal service and really go the extra mile for aftercare and customers service. My first time using the business, would highly recommend. Thanks again. - 5 Stars.
* Well have just received my wheels back from your company and I must say what a wonderful surprise it was to see how beautiful they look on my jaguar. Over the moon with them, what a brilliant job your company have done . A smooth and polite transition from start to finish. Thank You - 5 STARS
* Brilliant service and exceptional work really happy with the result would definitely recommend these guys for wheel repairs. - 5 STARS
* I am absolutely delighted with the quality of your service and end product. Your refurbishment of my BMW wheels has made them look like new and the price was excellent. I am certainly happy to recommend you. - 5 Stars.
* Had my Audi 80 wheels done. Amazing job they now look better than new . - 5 STARS
* Wow wow wow what fantastic service took car in Friday morning ready to pick up Saturday afternoon four alloy wheels refurbished look better than I have ever seen them, I took the car there as I read the reviews and they were not wrong would recommend to anyone, Thank you so much. - 5 STARS
* I would just like to say that I have recently had my wheels refurbished at WheelRight and I am very pleased with the work and professionalism that I received from Davey personally, nothing was too difficult for him and he explained the procedure to me thoroughly as well as explaining after care for my wheels, I would highly recommend WheelRight for any wheel repairs - 5 STARS
* I have had many sets of wheels refurbished in the past as I deal in the motor trade and wheelright are by far the best quality and service by far communication and customer service is very professional combined with a very friendly and knowledgeable service the only business I will be using in future - 5 STARS
* JUST GOT MY WHEELS BACK FOR MY MERCEDES ML350,THEY WERE 21 INCH 5 SPOKE IN SILVER
AND WERE IN VERY POOR CONDITION, NOW THEY ARE IN ANTHRACITE AND LOOK FANTASTIC AFTER, WHAT DAVEY AND HIS TEAM HAVE DONE. I CANT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF THE FANTASTIC SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH I HAVE RECEIVED AND WOULD RECOMMEND ANYBODY AFTER THE SAME TYPE OF WORK FOR THERE WHEELS TO LOOK NO WEAR ELSE - 5 STARS.
* Wheelright have done an excellent job of refurbishing my wheels. I couldn't be more pleased with them. Very reasonably priced and professional job and I will be recommending Wheelright in the future. - 5 STARS
* Thank you David for the first class, friendly and professional service when you refurbished the wheels on my Renault Clio. I would recommend your company to anyone who requires help with their wheels. - 5 Stars.
* After spending much time in looking around the various wheel refurb centres in my area, specifically to look at their finished work, I immediately came to the conclusion that WheelRight were head and shoulders above everyone else in my area. David and his guy's spend as much time on the unseen rear of the wheels, as they do on the front, which gives an unblemished finish all round. This I believe is down to the the level of powder coating they use during the process. "I was" quoted slightly cheaper prices from some of the other companies that do this type of work, but none of them produced the same level of workmanship on both sides of wheel. That process costs more money, but you only get what you pay for I guess!!! David talked me through the process, and showed me examples of his work, and the many different colours that are available. I went with Black Chrome, as it seemed to compliment the colour of my car. Took my car in Sunday, and got it back Tuesday teatime, and I was not disappointed. A job well done. David really takes pride in his work. Pay him a visit to see for yourself - 5 STARS
* I had my Audi in for the wheels to be refurbished, the service was best I have ever had! definitely the best place to go and get any work done, amazing customer service thank you so much for the work you did - 5 STARS
* I had x4 Audi 18" alloy wheels refurbed by this company and I could not be happier with the service or the final results. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a wheel refurb as this is the place that does it right. Fully dipped full metal refurb "no bodge" powder coated and returned looking brand new. The only problem I have is that I have my winter wheels on the car at the moment and I am itching to fit these back on the car now. - 5 Stars.
*Just a few lines to thank Dave and his staff in Washington for a very professional job they did on my scuffed and damaged alloys, they look brand new and the air leak has been fixed. Can't recommend the team enough for the friendly, helpful and courteous approach throughout.
My thanks again. - 5 STARS
* Wifes Mini Cooper S was only a couple of months old when a curb attacked the wheel. Dave restored it back to new and delivered the car back to us. Colour match 100% perfect to original and cannot fault the brill service and low price. Thanks Dave for professionalism often missing with other companies .. superb job .. superb quality .. superb customer service, stars is not enough but top rating sums you up - 5 STARS
* Contacted Davy at WheelRight to refurbish the four alloy’s on my jaguar xf.
Davy collected the car and dropped it off when the job had been done. i was really
pleasantly surprised when i saw what they had done, the looked like brand knew alloy’s
would highly recommend this company. - 5 STARS
* Just had wheels done they look amazing. I was told the job would take two days but I was contacted the day after to tell me they were ready. Best price I could find and customer service was spot on! I would highly recommend
To family and friends - 5 STARS
* I needed my alloys refurbishing as the were badly corroded and causing my tyres to loose pressure. They were repaired to look like new by Davey. The service was efficient, friendly and timely. Furthermore, all wheels were properly balanced and the car feels more stable to the road than it has done for quite some time. I would highly recommend WheelRight - 5 STARS
* Over the moon with my wheels, I couldn't be happier with the way they have turned out. It was quick and simple to book in, great price and very friendly staff. Overall experience from WheelRight is nothing less than a 10 out of 10 for every aspect. Thanks very much! :) - 5 STARS
* Delighted with the four alloy wheels we had refurbished, they now look brand new. Pleased with the way the lads handled things, I would give them top marks for price , service and workmanship. Thank you. - 5 STARS
* Had all 4 19” wheels fully refurbished on my Tiguan R-line back to pristine silver. I was totally blown away with the work undertaken by Davey and rang him on the night to say I was well chuffed. They look even better to how I imagined them to look absolutely amazing they look ace! Set up was no trouble and Davey even came to the house and took the wheels away and work was complete in 3 days. Anybody who’s considering getting there wheels done look no further than WheelRight guaranteed to blow you away. Rating 10/10 for me and would use them again no problem at all. - 5 STARS
* Great service and a first class job have recommended to loads of my friends and family thanks again Laurie - 5 STARS
* Hiya mate the rims just look epic the make the car look a million dollars thank you so much. - 5 STARS
* Picked my car up yesterday after having my wheels refurbed and a colour change to a smoke chrome - i wanted to keep the original wheels as in my mind they still suit the car, David talked me through the options and time frame - and while i find leaving my car anywhere a stressful experience I felt reassured by the professionalism and the courtesy displayed, to say i am pleased with the outcome is an understatement - these wheels are 8 years old and look brand new, a more modern colouring - bringing both a new life to my car and dare i say a bit more class. A definite cheesy grin factor every time i approach her - thanks David. - 5 STARS
* I could not believe the transformation of my ruined wheels back to something to be proud of. The service was fast, efficient and at a fraction of the cost of replacement wheels I have no hesitation in recommending WheelRight to anybody. Thank You - 5 STARS
* Many thanks Davey for a 1st class finish & service refurbishing my Mercedes 'diamond cut finish' alloys.
From my initial phone call to the finished wheels being returned today, your communication and service has been spot on and at a very good price. The wheels look as good as new and I very much appreciate the info on aftercare too.
I will be happy to recommend you to my friends and family and to use your service again if necessary. - 5 STARS.
* Just wanted to say a big thank you for the recent repair on my jaguar S-type rear wheel, I was visiting Durham from the south of England and onto Dundee when my rear wheel developed a crack in it, I rung Dave and dropped off the wheel at 4pm on a Friday evening I was desperate to have it back due to travelling to Dundee, I was shocked to get a call Saturday 11am to say it was ready,and was put Back on the car for me, I was expecting it to be Monday. Outstanding service and professionalism by Dave and his team very happy and reasonably priced. - 5 Stars.
* Chuffed to bits with the job yous have done thank you very much lads. - 5 STARS.
DAVE (SOUTH SHIELDS)
* Made contact with Davey on the Friday, got a quote same day.
Phoned on Monday morning to book car in. Davey came around Monday afternoon at 2.30pm as arranged, jacked up car and took the 4 wheels. Returned Wednesday afternoon, 48 hrs later to refit wheels.
I was amazed with the wheels, it looked more like I had 4 new wheels than my old ones been refurbished.
Nice guy, Excellent service and price. 10 out 10 100% - 5 STARS.
* Just had my wheels for my Alfa Giulietta refurbished by Wheelright after 3 years of wanting to get them done as they were very shabby even when I bought my car, and WOW was it worth the wait!! They have done a fantastic job and at a price I am very happy with and would definitely recommend them to others who are thinking of sprucing up their car.
Davey went out of his way to provide an excellent service. Highly recommended - 5 STARS.
* I would like to put on record the excellent service provided by WheelRight during the refurbishment of my alloy wheels, Golf Mk 6, 17inch.
These OEM wheels were significantly corroded but restored to a pleasing finish (black chrome) with a remakable turnaround, ahead of the original estimate. As well as the quality and aesthetics of the repair, the provision of a home collection and return service was a real bonus obviating the need for the otherwise complicated logistics of getting the wheels to the supplier myself.
This supplier's communications, punctuality, quality of work and follow up customer service were first class; a pleasure to be able to offer a five star review. - 5 STARS
* I turned up at Wheelright looking for a 4 wheel refurb, but unsure which colour would look the best. After speaking with Davey for 5mins, i could tell he was passionate about his work, and this gave me the confidence to ask him for his opinion. He recommended the chrome/black effect which i hadn't even considered. I'm so glad he did, as the finished wheels look class! Davey's attention to detail is exceptional & fantastic quality! - 5 STARS
* One of the alloy wheels on my VW Golf needed to be refurbished - it was losing a small amount of pressure over a period of time. The wheel was dropped off at Wheelright and a turnaround of almost a week was given However, after only two days I received a call to say the wheel was ready to be picked up. The wheel had come up looking brand new, it was duly fitted to my car and hasn't lost a pound of pressure since.
This was a quick, professional and thorough job. As an added bonus the cost was only two-thirds the cost of each of my other three wheels which, over a period of several years, had been refurbished at another workshop. Thank you for an excellent job, very keenly priced - 5 STARS
* Can't beat the service and turnout from these Lads. After a brief but in depth chat with Davey, he quoted me a two day turnover with a price on the spot.
After returning a day early ( don't let that phase you though !!!!!!! ) and refitting them on my drive I have to say they look great and I'm more than pleased. Davey hadn't got out the street and the neighbors came across to admire his handy work. Tyres refitted and rebalanced at his shop all in the price too. Even after the job was done he went though the aftercare procedure to help prolong the life of the wheel.. Thorough throughout till the end. Excellent job, and I'd highly recommend these guys if you want your wheels sorted. - 5 STARS
* Excellent service beat all previous quotes, even gave best price on new tyres. - 5 STARS
* Hi Dave, Sorry for the late email. I have now had the chance to put the newly refurbished Black Chrome MV2s back on my car. I think the choice we made together totally sets it off and away from other standard models. I think they totally compliment the colour of the bodywork. I would like to thank you for your friendly helpful attitude and superb workmanship on turning my alloys around at a time that suited me. I'm also very greatfull of you for fitting and balancing my wheels at no extra cost, even though I sourced a set of tyres myself at no extra cost ( tyre choice again recommended by wheelright ) Once again Dave and team thank you very much. PS: I have filled in and sent off the review form you wanted me to with my honest review. I have also recommended you to a few people. - 5 STARS
* Fantastic! Absolutely stella! Davey the owner is ex Army and it shows. Whole place runs like clockwork, their service is second to non. Got the skankiest ever wheels delivered via Ebay. They were badly corroded, chipped, kerbed etc etc. I thought to bin them then a mate said to try WheelRight....So I did. I don't know what magic they use but here we are and there at least as good as they would have been new. Worth every penny. My golf has never looked so good! Huge thanks to Davey and Stephen. - 5 STARS
* Just picked up my alloy from WheelRight after a crack repair. Dropped off yesterday afternoon and it was ready 24hrs later, great job from first phone call to pick up, davey is a sound bloke with great advice and professionalism... would have no problem using this company again and recommend them highly - 5 STARS
* Absolutely first class service, totally transformed my wheels, they look like they have just come out of the box or even better! Thanks again for such a professional and friendly service... Highly recommended - 5 STARS