* I spotted wheelwright online as I needed to have one alloy wheel refurbished due to some ‘curbing’ scuff damage. The website quote e-mail system was easy to use and I got a quote back from Davey within a couple of hours. Davey took the wheel from me and 2 days later, job done. The standard of workmanship is excellent, a superb finish and perfect colour match to the other alloys on the car. Davey was very friendly and knowledgeable explaining what to do to when refitting and torquing the nuts on the car and also how to clean and look after the wheels going forward. Thanks Davey, I hope I don’t see you again, but I will return if I have too. I can certainly recommend Wheelright, great job - 5 STARS
* Very pleased with my dealings with this company. Davy was very professional from start to finish and the job carried out on my alloys was perfect - 5 STARS
* Great job, really happy with the quality and speed of the work done, very professional and knowledgeable service and we will be recommending to others - 5 STARS
* Very impressed with the company and service. Dave came to my workplace 12 o’clock on the Monday, took my wheel away and explained what would be done. This was returned and fitted to my car before 12 the next day. You cannot get better service. My car is a 2 months old Infinity, the damage on the Gunmetal Alloy spoiled the car but its back to as new now. Great service, very professional and excellent value for money. Thoroughly recommended - 5 STARS
* Hi, I would like to provide you with my review, We have just had the alloys refurbished on our company car and they are now looking brand new, They were really bad before and now it looks like a totally different car - 5 STARS
* Really pleased with my alloys. Great job and Fab service by friendly staff. Would deffo recommend - 5 STARS
* Great service and a first class job have recommended to loads of my friends and family thanks again Laurie - 5 STARS
* Absolutely fantastic job on my wheels and lovely lads would go back time and time again faultless work - 5 STARS
* I would just like to say that I have recently had my wheels refurbished at WheelRight and I am very pleased with the work and professionalism that I received from Davey personally, nothing was too difficult for him and he explained the procedure to me thoroughly as well as explaining after care for my wheels, I would highly recommend WheelRight for any wheel repairs - 5 STARS
* After spending much time in looking around the various wheel refurb centres in my area, specifically to look at their finished work, I immediately came to the conclusion that WheelRight were head and shoulders above everyone else in my area. David and his guy's spend as much time on the unseen rear of the wheels, as they do on the front, which gives an unblemished finish all round. This I believe is down to the the level of powder coating they use during the process. "I was" quoted slightly cheaper prices from some of the other companies that do this type of work, but none of them produced the same level of workmanship on both sides of wheel. That process costs more money, but you only get what you pay for I guess!!! David talked me through the process, and showed me examples of his work, and the many different colours that are available. I went with Black Chrome, as it seemed to compliment the colour of my car. Took my car in Sunday, and got it back Tuesday teatime, and I was not disappointed. A job well done. David really takes pride in his work. Pay him a visit to see for yourself - 5 STARS
* WheelRight did a fantastic job on my GT3 split rims. Turned them around faster than they said and delivered them to my house. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. - 5 STARS
* Well, what an amazing, professional uncomplicated system. After making contact with WheelRight, and explaining the problem, Mr. Garrett arranged to collect the wheel from my home. He arrived on time, removed wheel and replaced with Space Saver Spare. This was Monday.... he arranged to return it Wednesday, and he did, just as he said he would. The problem wasn’t about appearance, I just wanted my tyre to stay inflated longer than 2 days. But now it has been returned and the wheel looks amazing, LIKE NEW - in better condition than my car. Feel I ought to have the other 3 done now to maintain the standard. Top class job. Really great service, very knowledgeable, explains everything, I learnt so much just listening to him. Really top class company , from customer service to cost and quality of their work. Thank you! The quality of the work is superb.....will be recommending them to everyone - 5 STARS
* Dave was recommended to me by a mate, I traveled 25 mile to get my wheels refurbished by Davey and I have NOT been disappointed, it transformed my car, truly amazing workmanship worth every penny. The amount of people who have asked me "where did you get your wheels done" in the two days I've had it back is outstanding, which of course I've given them Davey's details. Thanks again Davey. - 5 STARS
* Having used this company before for a cracked alloy and seen there workmanship I had no worries about going back for a full refurbishment, but have to say they have surprised me with the quality they are like brand new, out of the factory quality, fantastic work and look great...I would recommend this company to anyone. Cheers Dave. - 5 STARS
* I had a new tyre fitted at Kwik Fit in Sunderland and was then told I required a wheel refurbishment. So I searched the internet and found Davey at Wheelright, thank goodness. He explained what wheelright do and what was needed for my wheel, all in clearly understood language - no ridiculous jargon. He removed the wheels from my old car at my home late in the afternoon and returned and refitted them (already balanced) two days later early in the morning. They look like new. I cannot recommend Davey and his team more highly - very efficient, reasonable prices for the work and very courteous - 5 STARS
* Many thanks Dave and Team for the great job you did on re furbing my alloys. It all went exactly to plan , and as I said I was knocked out with the result. I would recommend you without hesitation ....thanks again , all the best for the future. - 5 STARS
* Had my Vauxhall alloys refurbished by David and what a job he made. You can see he takes pride in his work, If you need any work done on your alloys I would recommend you give David a call . FIRST CLASS JOB. - 5 STARS
* Just had my 4 wheels full refurbished and also had them change to black gloss. Davey done a amazing job on them, they look like different wheels now.
I went on holiday so Davey came round to my house took my wheels away done the refurbishment and were back on my car before i got back excellant service.
I would definitely recommend WheelRight and would use them again - 5 STARS
* After getting quotes for 4 new alloy wheels and tyres to my Mercedes Avantgrade I decided to get my existing wheels refurbished by WheelRight.
Not only did the finish look fantastic but it also saved me hundreds of pounds into the bargain! 1st class service and 1st class result.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company - 5 STARS
* I had my 18 inch astra wheels refurbished by WheelRight 2 weeks ago. Could not believe what an amazing job Dave done on them and the price he charged. I will defo use him again in the future - 5 STARS
* Just got my wheels back from WheelRight and I'm absolutely delighted with the refurbishment.
After taking my car to numerous other companies for a quote, I decided to try WheelRight and was very impressed. David showed me samples of his work and I was sold on the spot. I dropped my wheels off on the Thursday night and had them back on the bank holiday Monday, which I was very impressed with being done over the course of the weekend. David was in touch with updates and I couldn't wait to see the finished product. I had 4 brand new looking wheels back and was over the moon. I would definitely recommend WheelRight and use them again. The level of customer service, care and workmanship was fantastic - 5 STARS
* Very good service recommended to friends and family I would'nt go anywhere else - 5 STARS
* Fantastic service, incredible difference to my wheels would recommend to anyone wanting their wheels refurbed or colour changed - 5 STARS
* I recently had a set of 4 alloy wheels refurbished by these guys and they done a fantastic job. My wheels had scratches and kerbing on them and after WheelRight had finished you would never know. They were also very polite and accommodating. I would not hesitate to use these guys again. Thanks - 5 STARS
* Thought I was gonna need a to drive around with the space saver but these guys done as repair the same day
and it looks mint - 5 STARS
* Good job and good service - 5 STARS
We value customer feedback, if you would like to leave a review please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WheelRight Customer Reviews
* Hi Dave, Sorry for the late email. I have now had the chance to put the newly refurbished Black Chrome MV2s back on my car. I think the choice we made together totally sets it off and away from other standard models. I think they totally compliment the colour of the bodywork. I would like to thank you for your friendly helpful attitude and superb workmanship on turning my alloys around at a time that suited me. I'm also very greatfull of you for fitting and balancing my wheels at no extra cost, even though I sourced a set of tyres myself at no extra cost ( tyre choice again recommended by wheelright ) Once again Dave and team thank you very much. PS: I have filled in and sent off the review form you wanted me to with my honest review. I have also recommended you to a few people. - 5 STARS
* Can't beat the service and turnout from these Lads. After a brief but in depth chat with Davey, he quoted me a two day turnover with a price on the spot.
After returning a day early ( don't let that phase you though !!!!!!! ) and refitting them on my drive I have to say they look great and I'm more than pleased. Davey hadn't got out the street and the neighbors came across to admire his handy work. Tyres refitted and rebalanced at his shop all in the price too. Even after the job was done he went though the aftercare procedure to help prolong the life of the wheel.. Thorough throughout till the end. Excellent job, and I'd highly recommend these guys if you want your wheels sorted. - 5 STARS
* Absolutely first class service, totally transformed my wheels, they look like they have just come out of the box or even better! Thanks again for such a professional and friendly service... Highly recommended - 5 STARS
* One of the alloy wheels on my VW Golf needed to be refurbished - it was losing a small amount of pressure over a period of time. The wheel was dropped off at Wheelright and a turnaround of almost a week was given However, after only two days I received a call to say the wheel was ready to be picked up. The wheel had come up looking brand new, it was duly fitted to my car and hasn't lost a pound of pressure since.
This was a quick, professional and thorough job. As an added bonus the cost was only two-thirds the cost of each of my other three wheels which, over a period of several years, had been refurbished at another workshop. Thank you for an excellent job, very keenly priced - 5 STARS
* I have no hesitation in recommending WheelRight for great a service and good job satisfaction. I would use again if the need arrises. Thanks - 5 STARS
* Wifes Mini Cooper S was only a couple of months old when a curb attacked the wheel. Dave restored it back to new and delivered the car back to us. Colour match 100% perfect to original and cannot fault the brill service and low price. Thanks Dave for professionalism often missing with other companies .. superb job .. superb quality .. superb customer service, stars is not enough but top rating sums you up - 5 STARS
* Hi Davey, I'm sorry I haven't got round to leaving feedback earlier. I'm very pleased and impressed with the finish and the advice given. Happy to leave feedback for your website below and I'll get a photo to you soon:
" I found Wheelright on an internet search and met up at the workshop. Davey was very helpful and clearly knowledgeable about the product and service he offers. He has lots of examples of his work to view and choose from. I went with his advice and change my scuffed Mercedes allloys into a fantastic black chrome finish looking brand new in only a day and half. I was very happy with the price too, - a lot less than I had expected. I certainly don't intend damaging my alloys in the future, but if I do then I'll certainly be back. Highly recommended. - 5 STARS"
* Just picked up my alloy from WheelRight after a crack repair. Dropped off yesterday afternoon and it was ready 24hrs later, great job from first phone call to pick up, davey is a sound bloke with great advice and professionalism... would have no problem using this company again and recommend them highly - 5 STARS
SEE MORE OF OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW
* I have had many sets of wheels refurbished in the past as I deal in the motor trade and wheelright are by far the best quality and service by far communication and customer service is very professional combined with a very friendly and knowledgeable service the only business I will be using in future - 5 STARS
* Over the moon with my wheels, I couldn't be happier with the way they have turned out. It was quick and simple to book in, great price and very friendly staff. Overall experience from WheelRight is nothing less than a 10 out of 10 for every aspect. Thanks very much! :) - 5 STARS
*Just a few lines to thank Dave and his staff in Washington for a very professional job they did on my scuffed and damaged alloys, they look brand new and the air leak has been fixed. Can't recommend the team enough for the friendly, helpful and courteous approach throughout.
My thanks again. - 5 STARS
* Had all 4 of my wheel refurbished by WheelRight, one thing that made me choose WheelRight after getting a few quotes was that his work shop was spotless and clean unlike a local rival who's shop was unkept, that speaks volumes to me.
I dropped the car off on the Wedensday morning & collected it the next day at 6pm. I'm so pleased with the colour that was advised by Dave, Black Chrome. They look amazing in the daylight. So all in all excellent service, excellent job & at a fantastic price. - 5 STARS
* Very good service - 5 STARS
* Just had wheels done they look amazing. I was told the job would take two days but I was contacted the day after to tell me they were ready. Best price I could find and customer service was spot on! I would highly recommend
To family and friends - 5 STARS
* Wheelright, Excellent service, well explained process of work scope being carried out and aftercare to follow up with, Car also delivered back ahead of schedule date ,Great Job done and the wheel refurbishment has returned the car back to a newer fresher look well pleased, thank you. - 5 STARS
* Had 4 Alloys on my Mercedes fully refurbished and was very pleased, they look like new. I had problems finding the workshop but the owner David came to my house so I could follow him there where I left the car and he returned me home. Once again when the job was finished he picked me up and took me to collect the car. I would recommend this firm and would use again.10 out of 10 for workmanship, service and price. - 5 STARS
* Picked my car up yesterday after having my wheels refurbed and a colour change to a smoke chrome - i wanted to keep the original wheels as in my mind they still suit the car, David talked me through the options and time frame - and while i find leaving my car anywhere a stressful experience I felt reassured by the professionalism and the courtesy displayed, to say i am pleased with the outcome is an understatement - these wheels are 8 years old and look brand new, a more modern colouring - bringing both a new life to my car and dare i say a bit more class. A definite cheesy grin factor every time i approach her - thanks David. - 5 STARS
* Two days ago I dropped off my mondeo to have the four wheels refurbished and new tyres fitted, I went to collect the car yesterday and I was totally a very happy customer the wheels were as if Dave had fitted new ones thanks so much to Dave and the team excellent work very very pleased - 5 STARS
* Thanks Davey for service above and beyond the call of duty and a service with a smile thanks - 5 STARS
* Had five wheels refurbished on my Toyota Celica and they look fantastic.. The service was superb and Davey and his team were so helpful I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again cracking job 👍👍 - 5 STARS
* Had my wheels refurbished on my Astra and they are fantastic. David assured me they would be as good as new and they were. The finished wheels were just first class, better than new. I would recommend wheelright to everyone. Thanks again David for a job well done - 5 STARS
DAVE (SOUTH SHIELDS)
* Made contact with Davey on the Friday, got a quote same day.
Phoned on Monday morning to book car in. Davey came around Monday afternoon at 2.30pm as arranged, jacked up car and took the 4 wheels. Returned Wednesday afternoon, 48 hrs later to refit wheels.
I was amazed with the wheels, it looked more like I had 4 new wheels than my old ones been refurbished.
Nice guy, Excellent service and price. 10 out 10 100% - 5 STARS.
* Picked my mini up today great service would recommend to anyone wheels look amazing cheers - 5 STARS
* Very pleased with all work carried out heavy dent removed from alloy and supplied & fitted new tyres, very reliable, very at quick getting job complete, could not ask for a better service thanks again - 5 STARS
* Just had the wheels of my Ford Focus ST refurbished by Dave@ WheelRight , he provides an excellent service and the workmanship is second to none. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone requiring anything doing to their alloy wheels - 5 STARS
* First class workmanship, first class customer service.
I found Wheelright Alloy wheel refurbishment online and decided to use them as they were local to me. I went to the workshop where I was met by the owner David. I explained that my son had kerbed his wheel and also had a spare alloy to put on whilst the repairs were being done. David suggested that we repair the spare as the kerbed one on the car wasn't that bad. The spare alloy was, in my opinion, totally beyond repair. I wish I had taken a photo of it before I left! Wheelright have repaired this alloy, and it looks brand new. The transformation is absolutely amazing. Me being a car enthusiast, I am always wary of anyone working on my cars. All I can say is give these guys a call and you wont be dissapointed. The quality of the workmanship and finished product is first class, but also the quality of customer service is second to none and alot of people like myself find this appealing. Thanks David for a great repair at a great price. I would have no hesitation recommending these guys - 5 STARS
* What can I say.... 1st class service and 1st class result. Originally the wheels let my car down, now my car lets the wheels down, they are perfect, thank you - 5 STARS